The first blog to launch my site was due to be posted just before a much awaited trip to Nepal and Base Camp Everest. Six months of preparation and training were nearly complete. With less than three weeks until departure and half way into the final training walk injury struck the group. Perhaps the injury would recover and we could still go. No chance. The Nepal trip was cancelled. This left a dilemma.